12/25/2010

Music Defines Your Identity




Myspace in your space
Facebook is a new place
Dip divin’ socializin’
I’ll be out in cyber space
Google is my professor
Wikipedia checker
Checkin my account
Loggin in and loggin out
Baby I want it..
Now!


As The Black Eyed Peas clever band have noticed... we are the NOW generation. I am as much NOW as I can be. I am a material girl longing for endless zeros on my bank account. I am a facebook addict -  the 'being on-line' temptation seems  irresistible to me. I know what defines the person I am in the eyes of NOW GENERATION. NOW GENERATION is exposed to the perfect matches. How could Fergie and her lovely guys forget about the most essential part?
It's MUSIC.
We are the 'music-conscious' generation.

Let's assume that you're a trip-hop fan. You love Portishead, Hooverphonic, Massive Attack, Tricky, Lamb, etc. Your thoughts are pleasantly flowing while listening to this kind of music. You're the type of demanding listener. Focused. You receive the telephatic message from the artist. His vision in your mind. Yeah, that seems mystic.



And now. It's natural that you want to share this feeling. Lying on your bed, looking at the ceilling with this thrill in you chest when you find out again how much these lyrics reflect your life.Yeah, it's already under your skin.
So, you take your cute boyfriend's Ipod in your hand in order to check if he shares your passion.
Imagine your disilusionment when you encounter such ambitious masterpieces :

Don't worry. There is a way to avoid such unforgivable mistakes in the nearest future.
We are the NOW generation. We look for the perfect matches.

Just log in at www.last.fm -  the web site which creates your music profile by scrobbling the tunes that you have listened to on your PC and mp3player. Not only does this great tool specify your music taste but also suggests new artists that suit your taste. 



Finally, last.fm provides you with PERFECT MATCHES. You are now able to find your  'music soulmate' ! Isn't it terrific?
Music defines your identity.Don't you hesitate to share it!
Remember the old saying?
Let's update it.
Scrobble your Itunes, you never know when someone's falling in love with the melodies in your head.

D.(investigatorka)

No comments:

Post a Comment